Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kendra and Lawrence

Kendra is my very best friend from childhood. 
We grew up together and have remained very close. 
So naturally, when she asked me to be a part of her wedding, 
I gladly said, "Sure, as long as I don't have to photograph it!" 
These are a few shots I took as a bridesmaid that day... 
with my point and shoot Canon camera.
(Sorry Lawrence that I didn't get any of you together, was kind of busy with my "bridesmaidly duties")
However, they ended up being so beautiful of Kendra that I couldn't hardly resist posting them. 
It seemed really to capture her on that day. 
  She has grown up to be so elegant and graceful, 
so beautiful and happy. 

May she have many many many many years of joy with Lawrence! 




I can't explain the emotion in her face here, but isn't it beautiful?



Danielle, my fellow bridesmaid. Charming!
Self Portrait of the Three Musketeers- aka: Kendra's Bridesmaids!
So vintage. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment